miercuri, 9 martie 2011

the F word

Texter is away for a couple of weeks and unfortunately, distance doesn't make him less of a jerk as I was hoping. He was in need of attention today (as i completely ignored him since he left) so we started talking. One thing led to another and I end up telling him I've been offered a job in renewable energy which I know nothing about, and I asked for his opinion. Here's the response:
A job proposal? That's cool. Does it mean you get more guys to fuck?
Besides the fact I don't see any connection between these two, I again ask myself why do guys continuously overestimate my sexual life?
Here's the thing, assholes: I'm single & I don't fuck around, I have a huge dog (and yes, that kinda keeps men away), I live in a single-chick-apartment, I sleep alone, I eat alone, I drink alone, I sometimes fuck alone!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu