joi, 17 martie 2011

world predictions

http://completeall.com/Informative/World-Predictions-2010-5079.html

2016 - Europe is almost empty - hahaha pai cum o sa mai fac eu copii la 30 ani daca Europe o sa fie almost empty?
Raspunsul vine in 2018 - China becomes the new world power - Russell tells me I'm gonna have to hook up with a Chinese guy :))) I say they're all short, I like tall men. By that time maybe they grow up :))))
2028 - Development of a new energy source. Remember I was telling you something about a job in renewable energy? Guess I should cancel todays dinner with the guy, there's plenty of time till 2028...
Si... n-are rost sa citesc dupa anul 2046, pe la 65 mor. Sper sa fi apucat pana atunci sa investesc in "industria de fabricat organe", sa faca avere urmasii mei de pe urma mea.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu